Thinking about playing a sport next year? IMPORTANT INFO BELOW!
NEW CHANGE… Prior to tryouts you MUST now create an account and fill out the physical packet online even if you already submitted a hard copy.
Visit www.planeths.com and click “sign up” or you can text S637 to 69274
BOTH parents and student need to make separate accounts. See below for instructions on how to link parent and student accounts and complete the physical forms online.
Athlete/Parent Account Registration and Pre-Participation Form Completion
- 1. Go to PlanetHS.com and click “sign up”or text S640 to 69274and you will receive a link that will take you to the Planet HS webpage.
- Parent ANDStudent will need to make separate accounts
- Students and Parents, if you come to a field that does not apply to you, please type N/A
- Once logged in to either parent or student account:
- Click Athletic Forms
- Click Athletic Participation
- Scroll down and click “link accounts”and enter the email address of parent/student who needs to be linked.
- 4. The other person will receive an email to confirm linking accounts. They will see the invite and click “approve”.
- Once the accounts are linked, you will follow steps A-B again and then scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Click on each of the forms and complete them appropriately.
- PHYSICAL EXAMform and BIRTH CERTIFICATE will need to be uploaded as a document or a clear picture (make sure it is the page of the physical with doctor’s signature, we don’t need the other pages).
- Parent and student will both have to click on these links from their separate accounts because both signatures will be required before it will be approved.
If you have any questions you may contact Katie Olini at 843-445-2051 or email email@example.com